Happy Friday, Friends!
I had a birthday earlier this week and enjoyed celebrating with friends and family. I received some very thoughtful gifts, it was so fun! Don’t you love birthdays?
I enjoy receiving gifts, but also giving them too. Having a birthday inspired me to be a little bit like Oprah and spread the love: I’m giving you the chance to win some fun gifts of your own! I’m hosting a giveaway and the winner will receive this bundle of things I love:
- My devotion pack, Notes to My Mama Friends
- A 2020 Christian planner. I have the same one (just a different cover) and am enjoying the beautiful layout, Bible verses throughout and fun stickers.
- A copy of Jess Connolly’s new book, You are the Girl for the Job
- A copy of Jessica Turner’s book, The Fringe Hours
- A framed print of Psalm 23:1-3
Here’s how to receive entries:
- Fill out my 2019 reader survey: it’s just five quick questions that will help me better serve you. (If you’re not already on my e-mail list, you’re giving me permission to add you when you fill out the survey.)
- Follow me on Instagram (@andreafortenberry)
The deadline to enter is Thursday, October 24th at midnight Pacific Time. I’ll announce the winner next Friday on social media. Good luck and thanks for participating!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission on your purchase at no cost to you.