Thank you so much for your interest in submitting a piece for Restore!
Here are links to previous issues so you can get an idea of pieces we publish.
What We Publish
We are interested in:
- Short Pieces: Listicles, Devotions (300-500 words), Poetry, Recipes
- Articles: 700-900 words
We do accept previously-published pieces as long as you own the rights and give us permission to publish in Restore Magazine.
Our upcoming editorial themes (subject to change) include:
- April: Cultivate
- May: Motherhood
- June: Travel/Adventure
- July: Flourish
- August: Back to School
- September: Spiritual Growth
- October: Harvest
- November: Gratitude
- December: Holidays
If you are a submitting a piece for a specific theme, please submit a month prior to publication.
New issues of Restore come out the first Friday of every month.
When you submit for consideration, you acknowledge the following:
- Submission of a piece does not guarantee publication
- That you own rights to the work and are giving us permission to include your work in the magazine.
- You will promote the magazine through your social media channels if your work is published