Do you love spring cleaning? Although I don’t really like the actual act of cleaning, I love the end result. A few days ago I went through some of my kids’ clothes they’ve outgrown and have two full trash bags full to give away. Their closets now have more space and it feels good to get rid of things that don’t belong in there anymore.
- Counseling: Visit the Association of Biblical Counselors or call the Focus on the Family Counseling Department: 1-855-771-HELP
- Breaking Free by Beth Moore
- Boundaries by Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- Daring Greatly by Brené Brown
- Rising Strong by Brené Brown
- Why You Do the Things You Do: The Secret to Healthy Relationships by Dr. Tim Clinton and Dr. Gary Sibcy