I’ve always been a book worm and so people often ask me what I’m reading or what books I recommend. I put together this fun summer reading list for you of books I’ve read over the past few years and books that are on my current reading list. Hopefully you will enjoy them out on a sandy beach somewhere or in a lounger poolside. Happy summer!
- Jesus Calling by Sarah Young: This is my absolute favorite!
- A Confident Heart Devotional by Renee Swope
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Devotional Stories for Wives: I have a devotion published in this book, so maybe I’m a little biased. 🙂
Great Reads for Moms:
- Sparkly Green Earrings by Melanie Shankle
- Hands Free Mama by Rachel Macy Stafford
- Love and War by John and Stasi Eldredge: Awesome book on marriage, I’m almost finished with it and want to do the DVD study with my hubby.
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge
- Wild at Heart by John and Stacy Eldredge
- The Best Yes by Lysa TerKeurst
- Unglued by Lysa TerKeurst
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
- America the Beautiful by Dr. Ben Carson
- My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Piccoult (FYI: The book is so much better than the movie.)
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett (The movie is pretty good, but leaves out a lot of the book because of time constraints.)
On My Reading List:
- Freefly to Fall: Rebecca Lyons
- The Antelope in the Room by Melanie Shankle
- Nobody’s Cuter Than You by Melanie Shankle
- The Well-Behaved Child by Dr. John Rosemond
- The Fringe Hours by Jessica Turner
- Boundaries for Leaders by Dr. Henry Cloud
- Love Does by Bob Goff
You can purchase any of these books through Amazon by using this link: Summer Reading Picks (I do receive an affiliate commission for your purchases.) Or check your local library for availability.